to no one and everyone
rumbling low tone, bulding up to a climax....
soft beat, acoustic guitar, rhodes chiming every 4 steps.
the wait is over baby
youre free to go
dont worry about me me darling
im glad to see you go
I cant be whats wrong with you
you cant hold me liable
its my fault I stayed so long...
I cant block out the bad times
with the few good ones weve had
I know I still adore you
But I know I wont for long
I cant be whats wrong with you
you cant hold me liable
its my fault I stayed so long...
Time still goes on back and forth
moving on
in the race to the grave im ahead
but your slowly catching up
dios malos, "nodobys perfect"
soft beat, acoustic guitar, rhodes chiming every 4 steps.
the wait is over baby
youre free to go
dont worry about me me darling
im glad to see you go
I cant be whats wrong with you
you cant hold me liable
its my fault I stayed so long...
I cant block out the bad times
with the few good ones weve had
I know I still adore you
But I know I wont for long
I cant be whats wrong with you
you cant hold me liable
its my fault I stayed so long...
Time still goes on back and forth
moving on
in the race to the grave im ahead
but your slowly catching up
dios malos, "nodobys perfect"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home