muse
if there ever was a movie about my life
i think id cast you as my wife.
If my eyes I use to breathe
you are fresh air.
I my words are for you
only you
my words crumble
with everyone else
they make little sense
they try
they ring like cracked bells.
yet i dont love you. yet you dont love me.
I am in love with what you are in love with.
I understand you without a word among us.
I know that when I think of you,
sense is made.
no words are needed and yet
they spill beautifully and fully justified
i think id cast you as my wife.
If my eyes I use to breathe
you are fresh air.
I my words are for you
only you
my words crumble
with everyone else
they make little sense
they try
they ring like cracked bells.
yet i dont love you. yet you dont love me.
I am in love with what you are in love with.
I understand you without a word among us.
I know that when I think of you,
sense is made.
no words are needed and yet
they spill beautifully and fully justified

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home